Wednesday, September 29, 2010

.....



Yet another sad love blog. Days after our ex anniversary day she gets a new BF. It wasnt enough of a slap of what she said to me on the day, the guy she chose to be with, or her non regard for my well being during the short 4 months we been apart. Some people sure do move on fast. Fast past caring about the friends we use to have, fast past the reason why we broke up in the first place, fast past acting like u gave a fuck about me ever since u can retweet all they shit talk about me. I guess the easyiest way around the guilt is to turn it to hate. But a rebound guy will never be a score, he is the punishment for your past mistakes and your motivation to fix them. I wonder if you ego will keep you from coming back to me with an apology. I wonder if your new friends will take your side when he fucks up just like every other nigga in the circle. I wonder when u realize he aint me will you just stay cause u dont wanna be wrong. I wonder when you feel that emptyness when u get ur pharm D, house with a yard, your big suv, and u still not complete will u think of me. You aint never cut off a friend, better yet a bestfriend, but u doing it now to me of all people. When u look n the mirror i wonder what you see, cause i kno it not what we saw when u was depressed about life and i told u what i saw in you. You let people beneath you change you, pull you down to they level. You kick it with a bum wit a kid, niggas who dont have a stable place to stay, all the girls take care of there niggas, a nigga who got cheated on but yet did the same thing to somebody else. All things u hate lol out of your own mouth. Karma is a bitch and it never forgets a face. This may be my punishment for some of my past actions but i have learned my leson.

No comments:

Post a Comment